IACCM Europe Conference 2017
Becoming a 'Commercial Powerhouse': Outsight, Innovation & Smart Contracting
Gain CLE / CEU credit
Becoming a 'Commercial Powerhouse': Outsight, Innovation & Smart Contracting @ IACCM Europe Conference 2017
In today's highly competitive, value-conscious world, commercial differentiation is essential. Creative approaches to contract and relationship management are enabling more and more organisations to develop a 'commercial powerhouse' - adaptive, agile, collaborative and cost-effective.
Complex supply ecosystems demand new forms of contracting and the development of integrated business skills and functions. The future looks very different from the past, especially in the field of contracting and commercial management. Big data, analytics, cognitive software, portfolio management, behavioural economics, virtual negotiation ... The opportunities for transformation abound.
Current Confirmed Speakers
- Brett Bruen, Former U.S. Diplomat & Director of Global Engagement at The White House
- Kingsley Martin, President & CEO, KMStandards LLC
- Isabelle Roux-Chenu, Head of Group Commercial & Contract Management Senior Advisor to the Group Chairman & CEO, Capgemini Business Services
- Rene Henschel, Professor in Business Law, Aarhus University
- Craig Conte, Head of Contract Compliance & Optimization, Capgemini Business Services
- Kai Jacob, Vice Chair Europe, Middle East & Africa Process Manager and Head of Global Contract Management Services, Legal Department Manager - SAP
- M.C. McBain, VP, Global Business Development, IBM
- Ole Horsfelt, Partner, Gorrissen Federspiel
- Adrian Furner, Director, Kommercialize
- Dan Mahlebashian, Chief Contracting Officer, General Motors Company
- Peggy Barber, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Stuart van Rij, Head Coach for Australia and New Zealand, Camp Negotiation Systems
Plus speakers from Accenture, Amazon, Eversheds, Pinsent Mason & Shell
At this conference, you will discover:
- the performance characteristics of a 'commercial powerhouse'
- the tools and systems transforming your competition
- the improvements that commercial innovation will bring to your financial performance
- the skill requirements for commercial staff of today - and where to get them
Whether you want to test your progress or get started on the journey, this IACCM conference is an event you must not miss. It combines the why, the what and the how of contract and commercial management. Hear from leaders, speak with experts, see the exciting potential .... And be inspired!