IACCM Europe Conference 2017
Becoming a 'Commercial Powerhouse': Outsight, Innovation & Smart Contracting
Gain CLE / CEU credit
Becoming a 'Commercial Powerhouse': Outsight, Innovation & Smart Contracting @ IACCM Europe Conference 2017
In today's highly competitive, value-conscious world, commercial differentiation is essential. Creative approaches to contract and relationship management are enabling more and more organisations to develop a 'commercial powerhouse' - adaptive, agile, collaborative and cost-effective.
Complex supply ecosystems demand new forms of contracting and the development of integrated business skills and functions. The future looks very different from the past, especially in the field of contracting and commercial management. Big data, analytics, cognitive software, portfolio management, behavioural economics, virtual negotiation ... The opportunities for transformation abound.
- Brett Bruen, Former U.S. Diplomat & Director of Global Engagement at The White House
- Gareth Rhys-Williams, Chief Commercial Officer, UK Government
- Isabelle Roux-Chenu, Head of Group Commercial & Contract Management Senior Advisor to the Group Chairman & CEO, Capgemini Business Services
- Craig Conte, Vice President, Head of Contract Compliance & Optimization, Capgemini Business Services
- Fraser Hill, Customer Journey Manager: Deal Making, Shell Downstream
- Reinhard Plaza-Bartsch, Group Head of Commercial Contract Management, Vodafone
- Keld Jensen, Author, Professor, Founder & CEO, Marketwatch Center for Negotiation
- Andrew Brown, Professor of Education & Society, University College London
- John Croft, President, Elevate
- Kingsley Martin, President & CEO, KM Standards LLC
- Peggy Barber, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, HPE
- Christine Pauleau, General Counsel, Radio Frequency Systems
- Louise Thompson, Director of Contract Management, De La Rue
- Beatriz Antona, Group Head of Contract Management, Atos
Plus speakers from Eversheds, Pinsent Mason, Danske Bank, Meggitt Aerospace, Ericsson, BT and many more!